Summer Library Programs
Above is a sketch of the 2016 Summer Library Program theme; Ready, Set, Read! Chuck has prepared several age appropriate programs for your library programs, one hour in length, sure to delight participants. Below are descriptions for each program.
The 60 minute program is formatted in several sections:
20 minutes- a shortened version of my workshop, The Illustrator As Storyteller. In this segment, I'll explain the author/illustrator's creative process for children's picture books. Projected images visually show the process.
20 minutes- a short figure drawing session using shapes to form the figure.
20 minutes- Chuck will work with the children as they create their own athletic figure; baseball, football, basketball, hockey, runner, etc.
Grades K-3; Drawing the figure Fun
• learn to draw an athletic figure by following Chuck's example
• use shapes to understand how to draw fun pictures of fitness activities
Grades 4-6; Design and Draw Your Own Athletic Character!
Participants will learm about-
• Create their own athletic character
• Design their own athletic character's uniform in motion
Teens- Create a Graphic Novel Fitness Character
Participants will learn to-
• Develop a graphic novel story line of their own
• Design characters and layout
• Draw a four page graphic novel with aprox. 16 panels
2016 Summer Library Schedule-
There have already been a few dates scheduled, I'll be happy to try to accomodate your specific scheduling needs. Take a look at my calendar for your planning;
• $200 per one hour session
• 56.5¢ per mile in order to drive to your library
• Food and lodging are requested and can be worked out
• 2-3 (and more) library package prices available on request. Book your whole library system for volume savings.
Please email me with questions: email@example.com